KingChain Tenso Chain, also known as Double Loop, Lion or Knotted chain, is made from low carbon steel, is not heat-treated and has a standard zinc plated finish. This weld less chain is manufactured to NACM standards. This type of chain is frequently used on playground and gym equipment, as cattle ties on farms and form leashes in kennels. It is also used in many general-purpose applications, such as on gates, doors, porch swings and tie-out chains. Tenso Chain is useful because it will not bind or kink when rotated. Helping you to save time and money, this item includes 1 3-1/8 in. open-swivel chain snap and 1 5/32 in. S-Hook, for light-duty chain attachments or hanging objects. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- #3 trade size (0.08 in. wire diameter) x 20 ft. L
- 90 lbs. (41 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Also known as double loop or lion chain
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Manufactured to NACM specifications
- Includes 3-1/8 in. open swivel chain snap and 5/32 in. S-hook (both zinc plated)
KingChain Grade 43 tow chains are ideal for pulling, binding, securing, and towing all types of loads. The tow chain has forged Grade 43 clevis grab hooks at both ends. Used to tie down or bind loads for transportation and can be used with chain blocks or winch pullers. May be used in accordance with the latest D.O.T. regulations. Both the chain and hooks are stamped with G43, for identification and to ensure compliance with DOT standards. Chain and hooks are zinc plated for a bright, visible finish with moderate corrosion resistance. The chain features our standard G43 short link chain, which fatigue less, last longer and provide more hooking points for your binders and hooks (compared to long-link chain). This chain complies with the D.O.T. standards for all major transportation fleets and Canada. Never exceed the 5,400 lbs. (2,455 kg) Safe Work Load. Not for overhead lifting.
- 3/8 in. chain and hook size x 20 ft. L
- Grade 43 chain with grade 43 clevis grab hooks (x2)
- 5,400 lbs. (2,455 kg) safe work load (SWL)
- Zinc plated chain and hooks for corrosion resistance
- Use to tow vehicles or secure loads on trucks and trailers
- Not for overhead lifting
- Packed in a convenient, handled storage pail
This 5/16 in. x 20 ft. Grade-70 Tow Chain is a high-strength carbon steel chain that is ideal for securing cargo, recovering vehicles and removing tree stumps. Boasting heavy-duty welded construction, the high-quality chain's yellow zinc finish offers lasting weather resistance. It includes clevis grab hooks at each end. With a working load limit of 4,700 lbs., this chain meets transportation regulations. It should not be used for overhead lifting.
- Yellow zinc finish for long lasting weather resistance
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Working load limit of 4,700 lbs.
- Meets department of transportation regulations