KingChain decorative chains are light-duty, non-welded chains used for hanging lights, flower pots, drape ties and other needs within the home. They have beautiful finishes that accentuate any space, both indoor and outdoor. Open Oval chain is a classic decorative chain, with a long link and a white powder-coated paint finish that will not chip easily. This chain has a Safe Work Load (SWL) of 35 lbs. (16 kg). Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL).
- #10 Trade Size (0.135 in. Wire Diameter) x 100 ft. Length
- 35 lbs (16 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- Use decorative chain to accentuate any living space - use for hanging lighting, planters, for curtain ties and many other interior or exterior decorating projects
- Classic oval shape that is commonly used for lighting and planters
- White powder-coated paint finish will not chip off
- Reeled (8 in. diameter reel)
This 5/16 in. x 20 ft. Grade-70 Tow Chain is a high-strength carbon steel chain that is ideal for securing cargo, recovering vehicles and removing tree stumps. Boasting heavy-duty welded construction, the high-quality chain's yellow zinc finish offers lasting weather resistance. It includes clevis grab hooks at each end. With a working load limit of 4,700 lbs., this chain meets transportation regulations. It should not be used for overhead lifting.
- Yellow zinc finish for long lasting weather resistance
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Working load limit of 4,700 lbs.
- Meets department of transportation regulations