With a 4-sided design to create extra surface area, these Grip-Rite #8 x 2-1/2 in. Steel Cut Masonry Nails (5 lbs.-Pack) offer excellent holding power. These nails are great for attaching wood to cinder blocks, mortar joints, brick walls and fresh concrete surfaces.
- Use to attach wood to cinder blocks, mortar joints, brick walls and fresh concrete surfaces
- Great for nailing hardwood flooring to concrete subfloors
- Tempered, hardened steel cut
- Blunt point and tapered shank help reduce splitting
- 4-sided design provides an abundance of surface area for exceptional holding power
- Includes approximately 320 nails
- Blunt point and tapered shank reduce splitting
- Tempered hardened steel cut
- #8 x 2-1/2 in.
Grip-Rite fluted masonry nails are used for attaching furring strips and floor plates to uncured concrete. Vertical thread for driving into cinder block, mortar joints, or other relatively soft masonry to minimize cracking and provide high holding power. Heat treated process to increase resistance to bending when driven into hardwood or masonry.
- Tempered hardened steel fluted shank
- Used with concrete and masonry
- Bright heat treated fluted shank for interior application where corrosion resistance is not needed
- Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- For attaching strips and floor plates to uncured concrete
- #9 x 1-1/2 in.
For the most comprehensive selection of nails look for Grip-Rite, the most popular brand of fasteners in America. No matter what the project or what size the job, Grip-Rite has the optimal fastening solution. There are many sizes and styles of nails available. As construction materials and techniques evolve, fastener design keeps pace with the Changing technology. Fastener needs vary from project to project and the safety and life expectancy of the project can be extended or compromised based upon the fastener used. Use Grip-Rite #9 x 2-1/2 in. Tempered Hardened Steel Masonry Nails (5 lbs. Pack) on your next job site when you need to attach furring strips and floor plates to uncured concrete.
- Used to attach furring strips and floor plates to uncured concrete
- Durable, tempered hardened steel material with a fluted design
- 2-1/2 in. L
- Includes 390 nails
- For attaching furring strips and floor plates to uncured concrete
- Tempered hardened steel
- #9 x 2-1/2 in.
Underlayment nails are used for laying plywood or composition underlayment over existing wood floors or floor joists. Ring shank for greater holding power. Thinner shank to minimize splitting.
- Underlayment nails used for laying plywood or subfloor
- Ring shanked for greater holding power
- Diamond point to help ease drivability
- Sold in 1 lb. box (approximately 290 pieces)
Flooring nails are utilized to secure hardwood strip flooring to a sub-floor. Spiral shank, countersunk head and diamond point. Should not be used in treated lumber.
- Spiral shank
- Countersunk Head and Diamond Point
- Tempered/Hardened Steel
- Sold in 1 lb. packs (approximately 158 pieces)