The new Red Head 9.5 fl. oz. A7 plus Concrete Adhesive Anchor features a fast cure formula that sets in just 10-minutes and fully cures in 45-minutes at 70Â°F. This high performance adhesive anchor meets the highest standards of building codes and is approved for cracked and uncracked concrete and seismic applications. The most versatile formula is easy to dispense at all temperatures, is moisture resistant for damp or submerged applications.
- Fast cure: sets in 10-minutes and fully cures in 45-minutes (at 7Â°)
- For use in concrete and masonry applications including threaded rod anchoring and rebar doweling
- Building code compliant for cracked, uncracked concrete and seismic applications
- High strength formula
- Dispense with standard medium-duty dispensing gun
- For use in all weather
- Includes a mixing nozzle for easy application
- Easy to dispense
Rosettes are used to secure ceiling and wall panels in manufactured housing. They can be painted to match existing wallboard colors. Can be used to replace existing rosette or for new installation.
- White nylon rosettes
- Used to secure ceiling and wall paneling
- Can be painted to desired color
- Contains 10 rosettes and 10 screws
- Easy to install
Use the DANCO Clear Ceiling/Wall Rosettes to secure ceiling boards in your mobile home or RV. The clear rosettes can be painted to match your decor. It is crafted from plastic for durability and reliable performance.
- Durable plastic construction
- Clear rosettes can be painted to your desired color
- Used to secure ceiling and all board
- Designed for mobile homes
- Includes 10 rosettes and 10 screws