Searched for "ryobi outdoor power equipment"
Door latches are needed to hold a door closed, provide fire code-compliance and maintain security (access control). Panic bars and hospital latches allow hands-free latch retraction and door opening in the push direction. COVID-19 has brought the need to address all doors which are latched, in both push and pull directions. Lever handles are the most common door latch retraction devices. Touching or griping levers is something we want to avoid in the age of COVID-19 (and possibly beyond) AYZRE is the first hands-free door opener that extends up above the lever, allowing latch retraction and pushing or pulling the door without ever using your hands. Acting as a lever extension, simply use your elbow or forearm to lower the lever, and then push or pull the door with AYZRE's bracket. Just one single, smooth action.
- Hands-free: reduce touch points and enhance productivity with AYZRE ergonomic
- AYZRE has an anti-microbial finish, which promotes cleanliness and a safe facility
- AYZRE retrofits to existing cylindrical lever locks
- Easy to install: no special tools or drilling required
- Includes: a pair of AYZRE hands-free door openers, 2 sets of 4 adapter rings for different lever designs and 2 label that explains the AYZRE's operation
- AYZRE set of 2 provided for use on the interior and exterior levers