Searched for "46171500"
Sliding screen and glass patio door strike keeper. Each lock or latch requires an exact replacement. Replace with only metal.
- Made of metal
- Fasteners not included
- Check for other repair parts when replacing
- Specific replacement for brand door
Strike body only
- Grade 1
- 500,000 + life cycles
- Dynamic Force 70 ft/lb
- Solid stainless steel latch and locking mechanism
- Accepts a bolt with up to a a 5/8" throw
- Fail secure - standard action (unlocks with power)
- Smallest backset in the industry - 1"
- Holding force 1200 lbs.
- All stainless steel locking parts
- Heavy-duty latch spring
- Low current draw
Sliding screen door latch strikes. They are 1/4 in. diecast. These latch strikes are adjustable 1-3/16 in. x 1/4 in. They are used by many patio door manufacturers.
- Adjustable height
- Medium thickness
- Used by several glass door manufacturers
- Fasteners included
- Phillips head screw driver required for installation
- 1-piece per package
Field convertible from one mode to the other; however, AC intermittent solenoid must be used continuously in either
- Fail Safe-No power, unlocked
- Fail Secure-No power, locked
- 7170 Case: 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/16" deep
- Faceplate: Flat 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike opening: 3/4" x 1-7/16" x 3/4" deep
- Standard strike lip extension for 1-3/4" door
- Finish: US28 (628) Satin Aluminum
- Power: 24 VAC/12VDC
- Strike accepts 3/4" bolt of these latches (for panic exit devices): Arrow A & B series, Best 30H series, Baldwin 6000 series, Corbin 528, 0548, 9200, 9300, 9500 & 9700 series, Falcon M1000, M2000 & M3000 series, Precision 820, & 830 series, Schlage "L" latches, Simplex 1000 series, Von Duprin 34, 58, 7000 series and Yale 62 series
- For use in hollow metal or wood door jambs
Upgraded: 1/8" horizontal adjustment freature
- 60% less frame cutting of frame face for ANSI 4-7/8" pre-prep frames
- For use in new or replacement installation in wood, metal or aluminum frames
- Use with cylindrical locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on a 1/8" door gap
- ANSI A115.1 slight frame modification
- faceplate 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Satin Stainless