Searched for "46171500"
As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 70-years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. The Satin Chrome finish gives the product a modern and minimalist look. Genuine Kwikset Part.
- T strike
- Kwikset model number 83028
- Available in 7 finishes
- 2.75 in. H
- 1.69 in. total W
- 1.125 in. W jamb
- Square corner
- Genuine Kwikset part
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
For modernizing or decorating
- Display package Size: 7-1/2" X 13" Polybagged
- Finishes: 3 (Polished Brass) Or 32D (Brushed Stainless Steel)
Sliding screen and glass patio door strike keeper. Each lock or latch requires an exact replacement. Replace with only metal.
- Made of metal
- Fasteners not included
- Check for other repair parts when replacing
- Zinc plated finish
- Specific replacement for brand door
US Lock is the trusted wholesale distributor of choice for locksmiths and security professionals nation wide. We take pride in offering our customers the best service and overall value in the industry combined with a diverse, high-quality selection of more than 10,000 exclusively branded products. We carry more than 16,000 convenience products designed to save you time and money. Our staff has been serving the needs of security professionals for nearly 40-years.
- Fits US Lock 2010/2050/2050C series product
- Finish: US3 bright brass
- Combination screws for wood or metal doors and frames
- Hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Tell Manufacturing Stainless-Steel Standard ASA Commercial Strike Plate is compatible with our commercial grade locksets. The strike is ANSI certified and comes with screws to install on metal door frames. This measures the standard size of 4-7/8 in. H x 1-1/4 in. W.
- ASA strike for metal door frames
- Stainless steel
- 3/32 in. T steel
- Includes installation screws
- Standard 4-7/8 in. H
- Works will all tell series locks
Satin brass finish. Narrow stile, face plate 1-1/4" wide. Solid cast latch, cavity depth = 1/2", width = 1/2", height = 1-3/8". Heavy duty latch spring. Mortise type, backset 1-9/16" Deep. Fail secure, standard action unlocks when energized. Corrosion resistant, plated face and latch. 8-16 Ac voltage. Min. Order: 1 EA
4-1/2" X 1-5/8" template size
- For door frame
- Prime coat finish
ASA cutout: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4"
- Steel prime coated
2-1/8" X 1-1/8"
- Screws Furnished
The non-handed 9600 series Genesis is a windstorm-rated, surface-mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation.
Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt, and install. Itâ€™s field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, as well as for 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Internally Mounted Solenoid
- Horizontal Lockdown Screws
- Plug-In Connectors
- Static Strength: 1,500lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 70â€™ per Pound
- Endurance: 1,000,000 Cycles
- Durability Minimum: 500,000 Cycles
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9"
This Strike Also Offers:
- Dual Locking
- Continuous-Duty Operation
- Tamper Resistance
- Low Current Draw
Large diameter covers 2-1/8" hole plus thru bolt prep for lever lock sets
- Finish: Prime coat
Field convertible from one mode to the other; however, AC intermittent solenoid must be used continuously in either
- Fail Safe-No power, unlocked
- Fail Secure-No power, locked
- For KIK latchsets or A/R latches
- Case: 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep
- Faceplate: Flat 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep
- Standard strike lip extension for 1-3/4" door
- Finish: US28 (628) Satin Aluminum
- Strike accepts bolt of these latchsets: Arrow M and H series, Best 8K series , Corbin 83 & 76 series, Falcon X series, Kwikset 400 & 500 series, Russwin 400, 300, 4000 series, Sargent 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9 line, Schlage A-F & H series , U.S. Lock 2010, 2030 & 2050 series , Weiser E & X series, Yale 5000 series
- Applicable only with 1/16" or more gap between door & jamb
Low Profile Design
- Accepts 1/2" latch bolt
- Compact design - 1-1/16" backset
- U.L. Listed for burglary resistance
- Tamper resistant - heavy-duty construction
- Forcing strength - 2,500 lbs.
- Durability minimum - 1,000,000 cycles
- Field changeable fail safe / fail secure
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Continuous duty operation
- Plug-in connectors
- 12/24 VDC
- 3 year warranty
Completely surface mounted
- 1-3/4" x 9"
- Heavy duty - designed for use with 3/4" exit devices
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Forcing strength rating 1,500 lbs.
- Endurance rating 250,000 cycles
- Five year warranty
- UL 10C fire rated, 90 minutes (fail secure only)
- Finish: 630 Satin Stainless Steel
Heavy duty, all stainless steel construction
- High security, tamper resistant design - Fire Rated
- Dual interlocking - 3,000 lbs. static strength
- Enhanced spring design - 2,000,000 cycles of operation
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Horizontal adjustment
- Continuous Duty operation
- Fail Secure - Unlocked when energized
- Plug-in connectors
- Strike Depth: 1-11/16"
- 1000-105 Goof plateâ€ adapter included with each 1006 Series
- Finish: 630 (Satin Stainless Steel)
- Trine 4200, Grade 1
- Tall cavity Electric Strike
- 12V - 24V AC/DC
- Low current draw .240 Amp art 12DC
- Inlcudes 4-faceplates
- Faceplate: 1-1/4" x 5-7/8"
- Durability: 500,000 life cycles
- Holding force: 1100 lbs.
- Scratch & corrosion resistant faceplates
- Narrow stile - faceplate: 1-1/4" wide
- Solid cast latch: chrome plated
- Cavity Depth: 1/2"; Width: 9/16"; Height: 1-3/8"
- Heavy-duty latch spring
- Mortise type - backset: 1-9/16" deep
- Voltage: 8-16VAC, 3-6VDC
- Fail Secure: (standard action) unlocks when energized
Grade-1 ANSI/BHMA Type E8231, steel construction.The 4300 eLatch combines mechanical locking hardware with electrified access control while working within standard aluminum entrance door preparations. Always operable from the inside via handle or paddle device. Entry via keyed mortise cylinder or access control element. Fail-secure lock, operates on 12, 16 or 24 volt DC power, and is rated for continuous duty. Units are equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector. Interchangeable without stile modification for MS Deadbolts or 4500/4900 Deadlatches. Supplied with flat and radius faceplates. 31/32" backset, anodized aluminum finish.