Searched for "46171500"
Upgraded: 1/8" horizontal adjustment freature
- 60% less frame cutting of frame face for ANSI 4-7/8" pre-prep frames
- For use in new or replacement installation in wood, metal or aluminum frames
- Use with cylindrical locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on a 1/8" door gap
- ANSI A115.1 slight frame modification
- faceplate 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Satin Stainless
Sliding screen and glass patio door strike keeper. Each lock or latch requires an exact replacement. Replace with only metal.
- Made of metal
- Fasteners not included
- Check for other repair parts when replacing
- Specific replacement for brand door
Field convertible from one mode to the other; however, AC intermittent solenoid must be used continuously in either
- Fail Safe-No power, unlocked
- Fail Secure-No power, locked
- 7170 Case: 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-3/16" deep
- Faceplate: Flat 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike opening: 3/4" x 1-7/16" x 3/4" deep
- Standard strike lip extension for 1-3/4" door
- Finish: US28 (628) Satin Aluminum
- Power: 24 VAC/12VDC
- Strike accepts 3/4" bolt of these latches (for panic exit devices): Arrow A & B series, Best 30H series, Baldwin 6000 series, Corbin 528, 0548, 9200, 9300, 9500 & 9700 series, Falcon M1000, M2000 & M3000 series, Precision 820, & 830 series, Schlage "L" latches, Simplex 1000 series, Von Duprin 34, 58, 7000 series and Yale 62 series
- For use in hollow metal or wood door jambs
Sliding screen door latch strikes. They are 1/4 in. diecast. These latch strikes are adjustable 1-3/16 in. x 1/4 in. They are used by many patio door manufacturers.
- Adjustable height
- Medium thickness
- Used by several glass door manufacturers
- Fasteners included
- Phillips head screw driver required for installation
- 1-piece per package
Strike body only
- Grade 1
- 500,000 + life cycles
- Dynamic Force 70 ft/lb
- Solid stainless steel latch and locking mechanism
- Accepts a bolt with up to a a 5/8" throw
- Fail secure - standard action (unlocks with power)
- Smallest backset in the industry - 1"
- Holding force 1200 lbs.
- All stainless steel locking parts
- Heavy-duty latch spring
- Low current draw
As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 70-years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel. Genuine Kwikset Part.
- T strike
- Kwikset model number 83028
- Available in 7 finishes
- 2.75 in. H
- 1.69 in. total width
- 1.125 in. jamb width
- Square corner
- Genuine Kwikset part
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty