Straight 16 ft. Commercial Fiberglass Pole. Pole Caps Included. 1-Piece Strong Pole For Rescue Security.
- UV protective coating helps prevent splintering with age
- For use with life hook
- Must have for rescue emergency
For removing surface leaves and debris, the telescopic skimmer is the perfect size for cleaning above-ground pools, spas, hot tubs, ponds and more. The skimmer adjusts to the length you need by extending to 8 ft. For maximum reach and collapsing to approximately 4ft. 7in. For convenient storage. This grab-n-go maintenance tool is a must have for touch-up cleaning, so keep it at the ready. The sturdy one-piece molded frame protects the pool wall, steps or any surface from scratches or scuffs. The easy-lock cam tightens in place with a quick twist. The close-mesh net keeps what you've captured in the net and ensures that even smaller debris won't fall through the net and back into the water.
- For touch-up cleaning of those pesky floating leaves and debris, the telescopic skimmer is a one-piece unit that extends up to 8 ft. and collapses down to approximately 4 ft. 7 in. - or anywhere in between
- A molded one-piece frame has an integrated scoop-front feature that allows for scraping up any stuck-on leaves without marring or scratching the pool walls, floor, or steps
- The anodized telescopic pole is rust-resistant and features an external-locking cam set that opens and locks your desired pole length into place with a twist of the wrist.
- A durable close-weave net allows for capturing and retaining debris and smaller leaves without falling through the net
- Great for skimming above-ground pools, spas, hot tubs, ponds and more
Aluminum 8 ft. to 16 ft. L Telescopic Pole. Outer locking Cam. Protective Vinyl Handle Grip.
- Constructed of high quality drawn aluminum tubing
- Comes with tubular ribbed design for added strength when fully extended
- Cam lock design ensures pole will stay locked in the extension setting chosen
- Industry standard end connections to mate with an standard accessory connections