Pool Stain Removers
Pool Time 3-in-1 surface solution helps to prevent unsightly metal stains and surface scaling that cause cloudy water. This liquid formula can be added directly to the pool water. Use monthly to prevent scale build-up or corrosion on equipment and surface.
- Model 23706PTM
- Removes fresh metal stains including iron an copper
- For clean, long-lasting surfaces and equipment
- Prevents scale buildup on salt cell
- Prevents metal stains, scale and cloudy water
Aqua Guard Filter Cleaner and Degreaser removes grime, oil and organics from your pool filter. Filter Cleaner and Degreaser helps restore filter efficiency and is safe for all filter types. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Removes grime, oil and organics
- Safe for all types of pool filters
- Helps restore pool filter efficiency
- 1 Gal. jug
Aqua Guard Metal Out prevents and stops the growth of metals stains, discoloration and scale formations. 1 Gal. treats up to 40,000 of pool water. Available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Prevents and stops the growth of metal stains, discoloration and scale formation
- Treats up to 40,000
- 1 Gal. jug
- Aqua guard metal out
Aqua Guard Tile and Spa Cleaner dissolves scale and oils on ceramic, porcelain and fiberglass pools and spas. Tile and Spa Cleaner clings to surfaces for easy cleaning. This easy rinse formula is available in a 1 Gal. jug.
- Dissolves scale and oils
- Can be used on ceramic, porcelain and fiberglass surfaces
- Clings to surfaces for easy cleaning
- Easy rinse formula
Maintaining your pool should be just as easy as lounging in it. Natural Chemistry Stain and Scale Control Pro Pool Protector keeps your pool fresh and clean with little effort from you. Your only job is to lay back, soak your feet and enjoy your stress-free afternoon. Your backyard pool should be an outdoor oasis, not a murky swamp. A simple application of Stain and Scale protects your pool and equipment against unsightly colors caused by metal oxidization and annoying scale deposits that plague the waterline. This pool protector further prevents scale from forming on chlorine generator cells for maximum efficiency and extended use. Perfect for new start-ups, Stain and Scale is compatible with all pool surfaces and most sanitizing systems. Use the Natural Chemistry Stain and Scale Control Pro Series educational information and instructions to determine the appropriate dosage. Easily maintain and enjoy your pure pool.
- Protects your pool and equipment against metal staining and scale buildup
- Preserves salt generator cells from damage caused by scale buildup
- Extends the run time between filter cleanings and bumping and maximizes efficiency
- Fully effective without the use of phosphates or harsh acids
- Can be used with most sanitizing systems and is compatible with all pool surfaces
- Great for new plaster start-ups
- Safe to swim directly after use
- Do not use with biguanides
- Do not shock 48-hours after application
- Performance is reduced in water with high sanitizers
- Optimum results occur when chlorine level is below 5 PPM
- Add 32 oz. per 10,000 Gal. for the initial dose
- Keep the pool temperature above 70 degree for optimal results, for colder temps, allow more time
- For upkeep, add 5 oz. per 10,000 Gal. of water per week or month depending on sanitizer and water balance