Searched for "PRESSURE WASHERS"
The SIMPSON PowerShot Series is designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, theÂ SIMPSON PowerShot Series frame is crafted of solid steel making it powerful, yet extremely compact, easy to transport, set-up and load. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal and all other professional cleaning services. TheÂ SIMPSON PowerShot SeriesÂ designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments.
- Simpson 420cc engine with low oil shutdown to prevent seizure due to low oil levels
- Reliable AAA industrial triplex plunger pump
- Monster hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket
- Welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- 13 in. premium tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Five quick connect nozzle tips: 0Â°, 15Â°, 25Â°, 40Â° and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications
- 3-year limited commercial engine warranty, 5-year limited pump warranty, 10-year limited frame warranty, 90-day limited accessory warranty
DEWALT pressure washers deliver high performance and maximum power straight from the box. They are great for cleaning equipment, wood structures, driveways and vinyl siding. Ideal for mid to heavy portable power washing needs. DEWALT offers sturdy, reliable high pressure cleaners that are easy-to-assemble, easy to start and easy to store. They are perfect for industrial pressure washing, commercial pressure washing and residential pressure washing.
- HONDA GX390 commercial series OHV engine with oil alert
- CAT pumps industrial triplex pump
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame with heavy-gauge steel engine plate and 13 in. premium pneumatic tires
- 3/8 x 50 steel-braided hose with QC fittings
- Spray gun is ergonomically designed for operator comfort and control
- 5 QC nozzles: 0, 15, 25, 40 and soap
- Detergent siphon tube with filter
These DEWALT machines are guaranteed tough. Built tough to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional or anyone who expects the most out their machine. Perfect for deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal and all other professional cleaning services. Our gas-powered machines are equipped with Honda Gx OHV commercial series engines. These engines set the standard for durability and long life. The Honda engines are paired with AAA industrial triplex plunger pumps, a brand with a history of over 40-years of innovation. AAA pumps are equipped with PowerBoost, this patented technology delivers higher pressure to the spray nozzle, resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. Exceptionally strong welded steel frame body and pneumatic tires for mobility across most any surface. Pro-style quick connect spray wands and nozzles, with professional spray gun, allows users to operate with ease. High pressure hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and utilizes poly and/or steel-braid technologies for exceptional strength and long-life. For those extra dirty jobs, drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator nozzle.
- Honda GX390 OHV commercial series engine with oil alert is easy starting, light weight and quiet, yet powerful - engine oil is included
- Downstream detergent injection system for convenient use of cleaners
- Dual belt-drive system for longer pump and engine life
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. high pressure steel-braided hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and equipped with quick connectors
- Pro-style spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzle tips- 0, 15, 25, 40 and soap applicator nozzle
- Professional spray gun designed to be comfortable and easy to operate - safety lock-out to prevent gun from being accidentally activated
- Welded steel frame, steel engine plate, solid steel axle and 13 in. pneumatic tires for extreme durability and effortless maneuverability
- Convenient on-board accessory storage for spray gun/wand, high pressure hose and nozzles
- Limited warranty - commercial use - 3-year on Honda GX engine, 5-year on AAA pump, 1-year frame components, 90-days on spray accessory items