Searched for "PRESSURE WASHERS"
The RYOBI 3300 psi Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful Honda 187 cc gasoline engine, this RYOBI Pressure Washer delivers 3300 psi of force for quick cleaning of driveways, decks, windows and other areas around the house. Featuring a durable and compact roll-cage frame and folding handle this pressure washer is designed for easy transport and storage. The engine is equipped with Idle Down Technology which decreases fuel consumption, reduces noise and increases the overall life of the engine and pump. The on-board detergent tank offers hassle-free cleaning by eliminating the need to drag a bucket and hose behind you. For added convenience, the RYOBI 3300 psi Pressure Washer is equipped with a 5-in-1 Quick-Connect Nozzle. The RYOBI 3300 psi Gas Pressure Washer is backed with the RYOBI 3-year limited warranty and is guaranteed to deliver results for years to come.
- Performance tested and rated in accordance with PWMA standard PW101
- Powerful Honda GCV190 (187 cc) OHC engine
- Idle Down technology for fuel savings, reduced noise and longer engine life
- 5-in-1 nozzle for easy spray-pattern changes
- 50 ft. hose included for 2X more reach
- Maintenance free aluminum pump
- On-board detergent tank for hassle-free cleaning
- Roll cage frame design keeps engine protected in rough conditions
- Folding handle for easy and compact storage
- 3-year limited warranty
Your property is your pride and joy, and keeping it clean is a never ending task. But, you're up for the challenge. Take on your to-do list with the quiet, electric power of the S2200 Electric Pressure Washer from Briggs & Stratton. Clear off fences, walkways and more with 2200 psi, plug-and-go electric convenience, 4 quick-connect spray tip options and an attachable detergent foamier. And when you need a little extra firepower, attach the Turbo Nozzle to clean up to 40% faster. With the S2200, dirt doesn't stand a chance.
- 2200 maximum psi at 1.0 GPM/ 1.2 maximum GPM at 900 psi
- Instant start/stop system only runs the induction motor when spray gun trigger is pulled for quieter cleaning
- Get extra peace of mind with a reliable brushless induction motor that runs quietly year after year
- Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap with the detergent foamier
- Clean up to 40% faster than a standard spray tip by quickly attaching our specialized, time-saving turbo nozzle
- Easily switch to a variety of cleaning tasks with 3 included spray tips (15, 40 and turbo)
- 25 ft. high-pressure hose and GFCI protected 35 ft. electrical cord allows you to reach further with your cleaning potential