RYOBI redefines cordless lawn mowers with the second generation 20 in. 40-Volt Brushless Mower. Featuring gas-like power, this mower has an intelligent brushless motor with load-sensing technology, allowing it to detect and deliver the power needed to maintain an optimal cutting speed. This means the mower will not get bogged down in overgrown patches of grass and, when additional power is not needed, increases run time by saving the battery. The RYOBI Brushless Mower has a large 20 in. cutting deck, and with its mulching or bagging option, you can get the job done quickly and just the way you like. With its push-button start and 7-position single point height adjustment, you're ready to begin in seconds without having to mess with gas and oil. For easy and compact storage, the telescoping handle has quick-release knobs and the mower is designed to be stored vertically. If you have close neighbors or prefer mowing in the cooler evening hours, this whisper-quiet design with high-intensity LED headlights is the perfect solution. This mower is equipped with a 5.0 Ah 40-Volt Lithium-Ion high capacity battery for extended run time. The included battery and charger are compatible with any RYOBI 40-Volt tools.
- Works with all RYOBI 40-Volt lithium-ion tools and batteries
- Powerful brushless motor delivers gas-like power
- Load sensing technology - maximizes power and efficiency
- Includes 40-Volt 5.0Ah high-capacity battery for extended run time
- 7-position, single-point height adjustment from 1.5 in. to 4 in.
- 2-in-1 mulching and bagging capabilities
- Side discharge accessory: model AC40VSD Sold Separately
- Instant, hassle-free push-button start
- High-intensity LED headlights
- Carrying handles for user convenience
- On-board battery compartment for additional battery
- Foldable quick-release handle for compact storage
- 5-year limited warranty, 90-day no risk satisfaction guarantee
- Up to 40-minute of runtime with provided battery and 3.5-hours charge time