Searched for "milwaukee"
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower Kit meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. The optimized steel deck design and higher blade speed allow the mower to achieve superior airflow and increased lift for the best cut quality in mulching, bagging, and side discharge applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers more max torque than 200cc gas to take on the most demanding mowing applications. The REDLINK PLUS Intelligence has total system communication between the tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. The advanced electronic package also delivers an instant throttle response on both the lawn mower blade and drive motors to reach full throttle in under 1 second, which increases user control and productivity. The mower requires 2 M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries for operation. When paired with the included 2 M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 batteries, the mower delivers up to 60 minutes of runtime for up to 1/2 acre of cutting when removing 1" of grass at a 3 MPH self-propelled pace. The Variable Speed Self-Propelled Mower offers speeds between 0 - 4 MPH, and the Active Speed Management Paddles allow users to easily adjust their walking pace while in operation to increase control. The M18 FUEL Mower features a steel deck, 3-in-1 grass management, single point height adjustment, high lift mode, front & side LED lights, vertical storage, and two deck handles.
- Steel Deck with 21" Cut Capacity
- Rear Wheel Self-Propelled w/ Active Speed Management from 0 - 4 MPH
- Single Point Height Adjustment Offers 7 Positions with a 1" - 4" Height Range
- 3-in-1 Grass Management: Mulch, Bag and Rear Side Discharge
- High Lift Mode Delivers Higher Blade Speed for Superior Air Flow and Increased Lift
- Front & Side LED Lights Allow for 180Â° Visibility in Low Light Scenarios
- Folding Handles with Vertical Storage Allows for Compact Storage
- 2 Deck Handles Deliver Grasping Points for Lifting Mower in Storage and Transport
- Ergonomic Handle with Recessed Bail Bar Design
- No Gas Headaches: No Pull Start, No Engine Maintenance, Low Noise, No Emissions, Less Vibration
- Part of the M18 System, Fully Compatible with 200+ Solutions
- (2) M18 Batteries Required for Operation
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL Mower (2823-20), (2) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1812), (1) M18 Dual Bay Simultaneous Rapid Charger (48-59-1802), (1) Mulch Plug, (1) Grass Bag, and (1) Rear Side Discharge Chute