Be prepared for power outages and natural disasters with the PowerBoss 030667 3500-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator. A power surge alternator protects against home and appliance surges. The generator includes a Briggs & Stratton engine that produces 9 ft. lbs. of torque, a multi-featured control panel and four standard 120-Volt / 20 Amp outlets. A 120-Volt / 30 Amp RV outlet safely runs power tools and other outdoor equipment. This generator has all the bells and whistles to get the job done, including low oil shutdown, fuel gauge and a workhorse of an engine. It measures 23.2 in. L x 17.5 in. W x 17.8 in. H and weighs 110 lbs. Make your generator even more portable by adding the Briggs & Stratton 6287 Never-Go-Flat Generator Wheel Kit (sold separately). All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by PowerBoss. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by PowerBoss. The generator also comes with a 2-year limited consumer warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Power surge alternator produces 25% more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- Briggs & Stratton 900 power built OHV 196cc engine
- 3 Gal. metal fuel tank enables 8 hours of continuous operation at 50% load on a full tank
- 3500 running watts, 5250 starting watts; 120-Volt, 29.2 Amp
- Muffler and recoil start type standard
- Rated in accordance with CSA and PGMA standards