Searched for "GENERATORS"
The DEWALT DXGNR5700 is designed with the professional in mind. The generator is powered by a premium 389 cc DEWALT Recoil start engine with low oil shut off which protects the engine from damage. The Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site. This generator is equipped with GFCI protected outlets for job site compliance and safety and features never-flat wheels for maximum portability and durability. The 6.7 Gal. steel fuel tank provides 10.5-hours of run time at 50% load. The Hardened 1 in. steel tube frame is job site tested for superior durability and strength. The DEWALT DXGNR5700 Portable Gas Generator - Guaranteed Tough.
- Premium DEWALT 389 cc engine - provides a long life of power
- Idle control - conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site
- Never flat, durable wheels - with for maximum portability and durability
- Covered outlets - for protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle - for added durability and strength
- Hour meter - tracks maintenance intervals
- Fold-down/locking handle - for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Low-oil level shutdown - automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Oil capacity - 1 l (1.06 Qt.), recommended synthetic 5W-30 unless in temperatures below freezing
- Gasoline capacity - 7.5 Gal.