Searched for "GENERATORS"
Certifications and Listings
Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)
Number of Outlets
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Item # 3584263
The Champion Power Equipment 100111 Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. Owning this rugged 12,000-watt generator means the next time thereâ€™s an outage, the power in your house stays on. For projects, the massive 717cc V-Twin Champion OHV engine has what it takes to handle the multiple power tools and large equipment you need to get the job done. Features electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours.At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, this powerful unit has a durable steel frame and can handle it all in an outage â€“ lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, well pump, microwave and will start and run a central AC with a manual transfer switch (not included). Not only that, but the Volt Guardâ„¢ built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. Fill up the 10.9-gallon tank of gasoline, and enjoy up to 9 hours of power at 50% load. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 1.5 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all youâ€™ll need to buy is gasoline. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence - Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- At 15,000 starting watt and 12,000 running watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 ft.
- Trust the reliable 717 cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start technology for easy starts in cold weather
- One 120-Volt 30 Amp locking, a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking, a 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Designed with a lift hook for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts