Searched for "GENERATORS"
From home use to camping, construction and outdoor events, the Generac GP 17,500-Watt Gasoline Powered Electric Start Portable Generator provides dependable power and great portability. This generator runs for up to 10 hours with a 16 Gal. tank and will shut down automatically if oil levels get low to help protect the engine. The idle control of this generator increases fuel efficiency and the included wheel kit and lifting eye make transportation easy.
- 16 Gal. fuel tank runs the generator for up to 10 hours at a half load
- 992cc engine runs on gasoline to provide dependable power
- Circuit breaker helps protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- Muffler provides quiet operation
- Fuel gauge shows you when the generator needs refueling
- Automatic shut-off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- Never-flat wheel kit and lifting eye make transporting the generator easy
- Electric start provides push-button power up battery included
- Idle control for added fuel efficiency
- 26,250-Watt peak and 17,500-Watt running power provides reliable power to run construction equipment or emergency backup electricity
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide