Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guardâ„¢ prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment C90018 Weather-Resistant Storage Cover is designed to fit your 2800-Watt or higher inverter to keep it safe, clean and dry. Whether your inverter is on a dirty job or in storage, this cover provides vital protection. Once the cover is on your inverter, the elastic base will provide a secure, custom-like fit that looks great and provides powerful protection for your inverter and its engine. It also features a quick-access zippers making it easy and convenient to access the carrying handles while the cover is on. Featuring a tough, water-resistant vinyl exterior, this storage cover will keep your inverter and its engine protected from sun and UV damage, rain, snow, dirt, debris, dust, cobwebs, tree sap, birds and more. The inside of the cover is lined with cotton to protect your inverter and prevent scuff marks and scratches. Protect your valuable Champion inverter year round with Champions complete selection of inverter covers including a 2000-Watt size. Buy with confidence -Champion Support will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Protect your inverter from sun and UV damage, rain, snow, dirt and more with this covers tough vinyl exterior
- The strong elastic base provides a secure, custom-like fit for your inverter
- This cover is designed for 2800-Watt or higher inverters, and features convenient zippers to access the carrying handles
- The durable cover fits over your inverter quickly to protect it while in storage
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts