Searched for "GENERATORS"
Keep calm and keep the power on during power outages with the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator. The Q6500 is more than 60% quieter than a standard generator. It safely delivers 6,500 starting Watt of dependable backup power for your essential home appliances, including electronics. It's 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators so moving and storing your generator is no hassle. A highly-efficient Briggs and Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load.
- More than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Briggs & Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator
- Provides 14 hours of reliable run time
- All-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected
- 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators
- Suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property
- Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120-Volt, 20 Amp outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120-Volt to 240-Volt locking outlet
- As tested per ISO3744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 030607 versus a standard generator 030607
- Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500-Watt of continuous power (120-Volt/20.8 A)
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts