Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Generac's 15,000-Watt EcoGen Series provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Whether the off-grid lifestyle is a choice or a necessity, you are responsible for producing the energy you consume even when there's no sun or wind. Ensure you never have dead batteries with the Generac EcoGen the only automatic standby generator designed and warrantied specifically for off-grid use with an alternative energy system. Generac's 15,000-Watt EcoGen Series with Automatic Transfer Switch provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Whether the off-grid lifestyle is a choice or a necessity, you are responsible for producing the energy you consume even when there's no sun or wind. Ensure you never have dead batteries with the Generac EcoGen the only automatic standby generator designed and warrantied specifically for off-grid use with an alternative energy system.
- Mobile link remote monitoring, allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet or PC, for free, easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts, connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and proactive service, with mobile link, you are taken care of before the next power outage
- Ecogen is designed to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications, the first generator intended for alternative energy interaction, capable of tying into an inverter and battery storage system to supplement the alternative energy source, this provides the cleanest running, low emission solution to recharging house batteries
- Extended run capability, this innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5-times the industry standard by offering 500-hour maintenance intervals
- True Power Electrical technology: superior harmonics and sine wave form produce less than 5% total harmonic distortion for utility quality power, this allows confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances, such as the variable speed HVAC systems
- Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation: this state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all Generac models, it provides optimized fast response to changing load conditions and maximum motor starting capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine, digital voltage regulation at plus/minus 1%
- 24/7/365 customer support team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have
- Generac's G-Force engine lineup offers added peace of mind and reliability for when you need it the most, the G-Force series engines are purpose built and designed to handle the rigors of extended run times in high temperatures and extreme conditions