Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Generac GP8000E 8,000-Watt Gasoline powered portable Generator is ideal for home use, camping, job sites and outdoor events. With an 8 Gal. fuel tank, this portable generator can be continuously run for up to 12-hours. The low-tone muffler helps ensure quiet operation and the fuel gauge shows you when refueling are needed.
- An ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Electric start with recoil backup, battery included
- 420 cc engine runs on gasoline
- Hour meter to track maintenance intervals
- A 8 Gal. steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage
- (4) 120-Volt 5-20R outlets and one 120-Volt/240-Volt L14-30R twist-lock outlet are circuit-breaker protected
- Low-tone muffler helps ensure quiet operation
- Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guardâ„¢ prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The DEWALT DXGNR6500 is designed with the professional in mind. The generator is powered by a premium 389cc DEWALT engine with low oil shut off which protects the engine from damage. The Idle control feature conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site while CO-Protect Technology automatically shuts down the generator if CO levels become unsafe or rapidly increase. This generator is equipped with GFCI protected outlets for job site compliance and safety and features never-flat wheels for maximum portability and durability. The 7.5 Gal. steel fuel tank provides up to 10-hours of runtime at 50% load. The Hardened 1 steel tube frame is job site tested for superior durability and strength. The DEWALT DXGNR6500 Portable Gas Generator Guaranteed Tough.
- Premium DEWALT 389 cc engine - provides a long life of power
- Idle control - conserves fuel and reduces noise on the job site
- CO Protect technology â€“ stops, alerts, saves â€“ powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide
- Never flat, durable wheels - for maximum portability and durability
- Covered outlets - or protection from the elements and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle - for added durability and strength
- Hour meter - tracks maintenance intervals
- Fold-down/locking handle - for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Low-oil level shutdown - automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
Get power when and where you need it, no matter where you go. Generac's rugged, dependable portable generators are designed to deliver power wherever you are. The GP6500E electric start portable generator is an affordable solution for many different applications. This unit is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use and emergency home backup power. This generator offers four 5-20R 120-Volt outlets and one L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240-Volt outlet with covers for protection from weather, tampering and debris.
- Generac's 389cc OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Low oil shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Electric start model for easy operation
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1 1/4 in. steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Heavy duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- Circuit breakers help provide overload protection
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
- Includes engine oil and quick-start guide
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping jobsites or outdoor events. Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping jobsites or outdoor events. Wheel kit, handle kit, engine oil and quick start guide included.
- Large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability
- Generac's OHV engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability
- Ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency. Get power when and where you need it, no matter where you go. Generac's rugged, dependable portable generators are designed to deliver power wherever you are. The GP5500 is the perfect solution for tailgating, camping, power tool use - even emergency backup power.
- 1 week lead time
- Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring