Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 48035 3 ft. 30 Amp 125-Volt/250-Volt Generator Y-Adapter converts your L14-30P locking plug to two 5-20R household outlets. Whether you're powering your essential items during an emergency or powering up your tools in remote locations, Champions 3 ft. Y-adapter can be depended upon in any situation. Designed in a Y-style configuration, this adapter creates additional power options for your generator by transforming your locking plug into something acceptable for everyday use. Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, this 3 ft., high-capacity 10-Gauge wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation. Featuring abrasion resistant insulation, you can be sure your adapter will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold. Champions convenient Y-adapter is rated for use with 125-Volt/250-volts and converts one 30 Amp locking plug (L14-30P) to two 20 Amp household outlets (5-20R). Buy with confidence - Champion will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Convert a 30 Amp locking plug to two 20 Amp household outlets (L14-30P to two 5-20R)
- Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant insulation
- The cold and heat resistant, high capacity 10-Gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 125-Volt/250-Volt use
- Split your power and transform a locking outlet to options acceptable for everyday use
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts