Searched for "GENERATORS"
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The Duromax XP4850EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time. With the XP4850EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad. The Duromax XP4850EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability.
- Maximum AC output: 4850-Watt, rated AC output: 3850-Watt
- Powerful 7 HP engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease
- His generator has endless uses, from home standby power, jobsites to a weekend with the RV
- Electric key start for easy starting when you need it
- Two 120-Volt, 20 Amp, 3 prong outlets (standard household plug)
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt, 30 Amp twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3-pole 4-wire)
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- Full EPA and CARB compliance allows for operation in all 50 states
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, jobsites or outdoor events. When you need to take your power with you, this compact GP 1,800 generator is the perfect answer. It offers an affordable solution for recreation applications and is sized just right for tailgating, camping and power tool use.
- Large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Hardened steel tube cradle that's thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability
- Generac's OHV engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage
Durable nylon cover protects your generator from the damaging effects of the UV rays of the sun, long term exposure to rain and moisture, abrasive dirt and grime. Will help insulate it from scratches while keeping your generator looking new for the years to come. This cover will fit all Duromax and DuroStar small generators.
- Fits Duromax models XP4000S, XP4400 and XP4400E
- Fits Duromax elite models XP5500E and XP5500EH
- Fits Durostar models DS4000S, DS4400 and DS4400E
- Will fit generators with or without handles and wheel kit
- Duromax logo printed on front
- Dimensions 26 in. W x 16-1/2 in. D x 17 in. H
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts