Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual
The Briggs & Stratton 30554 Pro Series 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a Vanguard OHV 305 cc Engine that produces 10-foot-pounds of torque and a 7 gal. metal fuel tank for an impressive 13-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, super Lo-Tone Muffler and electric start for fast, effortless starting. The Briggs & Stratton 30554 comes with engine oil, quick start guide and operator's manual. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 30554 Pro Series 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power Surge Alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- With (4) wheels the generator is easy to move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes (2) 120-Volt 20-amp outlets, (1) 120-Volt 30-amp locking outlet, (1) 120/240-Volt 30-amp locking outlet, (1) 12-Volt 10-amp DC outlet
- Technical information: 5000 running Watts and 6250 starting Watts
The Champion Power Equipment 100496 5000-Watt Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Power up with Champions reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 1.2 qt. of recommended 10-Watt-30 engine oil. The reliable 292 cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 6250 starting watt and 5000 running watt and will run for up to 9-hours at 50% load when the 5.7 Gal. tank of gasoline is full. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and operating hours. With a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft., which is a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner, this machine can handle most essentials in an outage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R). The foldaway handle installs easily with no tools necessary, while the included wheel kit with never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 1.2 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 6250 starting Watt and 5000 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI outlets
- Volt Guardâ„¢ prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Briggs & Stratton 71054 200 Amp Symphony Whole House Transfer Switch is for use on 35k and 48k-Watt Briggs & Stratton Generator Systems and features advanced power management controls that provide flexibility to manage household appliances. The Symphony II Power Management System continuously monitors your home's connection to utility power starting automatically when there is an outage and shutting down automatically when utility power is restored. Service Entrance Disconnect Rated. The Briggs & Stratton 71054 200 Amp Symphony Whole House Transfer Switch comes with a 6-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Senses when your power is out and switches your home to and from standby generator power
- Compatible with Briggs & Stratton 35,000-Watt (76140) and 48,000-Watt (76150) standby generator units
- Can manage up to 8 high wattage appliances, with a smaller, more affordable home generator
- NEMA 3R rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- UL listed