Searched for "GENERATORS"
Certifications and Listings
Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)
Number of Outlets
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Powermate 3500-Watt Dual Fuel Electric Start Powered Portable Generator with OHV engine, 49-state/CSA Compliant
Item # 3575231
Capable of operating on liquid propane (LGP) or gasoline, Powermate's Dual Fuel portable generators provide flexible fueling options for your portable power needs. Featuring longer run times than competitive units, Powermate's Dual Fuel Series boasts innovative features that create a seamless user experience. Use the Easy Fuel Selector Dial for easy switching between gasoline and propane.
- Digital multi meter tracks engine run time for maintenance intervals
- RV ready TT-30R outlet provides a direct connection to a RV without the need for an adapter
- Powermate OHV engine
- Electric start and battery included for hassle-free start up
- Low-oil level shutdown prevents engine damage
- Ergonomic frame for easy portability
- Fuel gauge allows user to keep track of gasoline levels
- Never flat wheels for easy transportation
- Comfort grip, fold-down/locking handle for easy mobility and compact storage
- Recommended oil SAE 10W-30
Item # 3584260
The Champion Power Equipment 100103 RV Ready 3800-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you'll have enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. The next time there's an outage, the 224 cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need to back up your home essentials. Champions Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather, while the Intelligauge with Power Meter monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. At 4750 starting Watt and 3800 running Watt, this unit can take care of your essentials during an outage lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, fan and TV/DVD. Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. Plentiful outlets include a 120-Volt 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120-Volt 30 Amp RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120-Volt 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 3.4 Gal. tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 9 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 ft., the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. This unit has a low oil shut-off sensor and includes 0.6 qt. of 10-W 30 engine oil so all you'll need to buy is gasoline. CARB compliant and EPA certified. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 0.6 Qt. of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- At 4750 starting Watt and 3800 running Watt, enjoy up to 9-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 ft.
- One 120-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet, a 120-Volt 30 Amp RV outlet and two 120-Volt 20 Amp household outlets
- Volt guard prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus intelligauge with power meter keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Accessories include Engine Oil, Wheel Kit, Oil Funnel
- Champion support includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Item # 3584264
The Champion Power Equipment 100307 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, this unit can also power the essential items you need in a power outage, while Championâ€™s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane - our patented fuel selector switch allows for safe switching between fuel sources. On gasoline, the 224cc Champion engine produces 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and will run for 9 hours at 50% load when the 3.4-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 3.3-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator. With a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as a vacuum, this unit features Volt Guardâ„¢ built-in surge protector which prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours. Championâ€™s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Operate your 3500-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6 Qt. of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- At 4375 starting watt and 3500 running watt on gasoline and 3950 starting watt and 3150 running watt on propane, trust VoltGuard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- One 120-Volt 30 Amp RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120-Volt 20 Amp household outlets (5-20R)
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts