Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Features: OSHA Required GFCI Outlets Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 5 Clear All Refinements
The PowerBoss 030660 5250-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator is perfect during a power outage or natural disaster, featuring a power surge alternator that protects against home and appliance surges. This unit includes a Briggs & Stratton engine that produces 15.75 ft. lbs. of torque, a multi-featured control panel, four standard 120-Trampolinesolt / 20 Amp GFCI outlets and one 120/240-Volt / 30 Amp locking outlet to power tools and other outdoor equipment. This generator has all the bells and whistles to get the job done, including low oil shutdown, fuel gauge and an included wheel kit. The 10 in. Never-Go-Flat wheels make moving the generator in and out of storage and to new sites easy. The kit includes two wheels, a fold-away handle, axle and assembly hardware. This generator measures 28.8 in. L x 26.9 in. W x 25.8 in. H, weighs 184 lbs. and comes with a 2-year limited consumer warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by PowerBoss.
- Produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Power surge alternator produces 25% more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- Briggs & Stratton 1575 power built OHV 389cc engine
- 5 Gal. metal fuel tank enables 7 hours of continuous operation at 50% load on a full tank
- 5250 running watts, 7000 starting watts, 120/240-Volt, 43.7/21.8 Amp
- Muffler and recoil start type standard
- Rated in accordance with CSA and PGMA standards
Keep calm and keep the power on during power outages with the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator. The Q6500 is more than 60% quieter than a standard generator. It safely delivers 6,500 starting Watt of dependable backup power for your essential home appliances, including electronics. It's 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators so moving and storing your generator is no hassle. A highly-efficient Briggs and Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load.
- More than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Briggs & Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator
- Provides 14 hours of reliable run time
- All-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected
- 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators
- Suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property
- Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120-Volt, 20 Amp outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120-Volt to 240-Volt locking outlet
- As tested per ISO3744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 030607 versus a standard generator 030607
- Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500-Watt of continuous power (120-Volt/20.8 A)