Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Features: OSHA Required GFCI Outlets Features: Built-in Inverter Clear All Refinements
KOHLERâ€™s inverter generator provides clean, efficient, dependable power. With its size and clean power output, the PRO2.8i meets the demands from jobsites to small home backup. It operates 10.2 hours on a tank of gasoline at 50% load.
- Smart, clean power - senses power demand and produces only the needed power, saving fuel and reducing exhaust gases and wear and tear for long product life
- Inverter technology - output current safely powers sensitive electronics
- Quiet operation - demand-based operation provides quiet power
- More work, less downtime - our 2.9 Gal. fuel tank means long runtime and less time refueling
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protects equipment from faulty current
- 68 lbs. - lightweight, open frame for easy maintenance
- Extra engine protection - oil sentry automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions
- Premium warranty - 3-year limited warranty
- Trusted worldwide, since 1920, hospitals, airports and military bases around the world have been depending on KOHLER generators
Introducing the Nexus Escape. Power when you want it, power when you need it. Built tough with a 120-Volt AC power outlet to power anything from a tablet while out and about, your lamps in the house, even your TV in a power outage.
- 2 USB ports to power phones, tablets, laptops and more
- 120-Volt AC power outlet to power TVs, routers, lamps, speakers and more
- Power TVs, tablets and more
- Works with all EGO batteries
- 5-year limited warranty
Keep calm and keep the power on during power outages with the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator. The Q6500 is more than 60% quieter than a standard generator. It safely delivers 6,500 starting Watt of dependable backup power for your essential home appliances, including electronics. It's 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators so moving and storing your generator is no hassle. A highly-efficient Briggs and Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load.
- More than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Briggs & Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator
- Provides 14 hours of reliable run time
- All-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected
- 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators
- Suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property
- Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120-Volt, 20 Amp outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120-Volt to 240-Volt locking outlet
- As tested per ISO3744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 030607 versus a standard generator 030607
- Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500-Watt of continuous power (120-Volt/20.8 A)