Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Features: OSHA Required GFCI Outlets Features: Built-in Hour Meter Clear All Refinements
The RYOBI 5,500-Watt Portable Generator with EasyStart technology is where efficiency meets convenience. With a Heavy-Duty 420cc OHV engine, this generator delivers 5,500 Running-watts (6,875 Surge/Starting-Watts) and is powerful enough to be used on a jobsite or as an emergency backup system. Featuring the EasyStart 3-Step starting system and a large 6 Gal. fuel tank, the RYOBI 5,500-Watt Generator can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. The Digital Hour Meter Display allows you to monitor essential functions such as Time of Use, Voltage, Hertz and Total Hours used. The Quick-Release handle provides easy and compact storage while the flat-free wheels and the Hand Truck Frame design allow for easy transport, even over rough terrain. This generator is also equipped with an Automatic Voltage Regulator that provides consistent power. The Control Panel features four 120-Volt 20 Amp (GFCI Protected) outlets and one 240-Volt Twist Lock 30 Amp outlet to meet all your power needs. All backed by a 3-year warranty, the RYOBI 5,500-Watt Generator is guaranteed to perform.
- 5,500 running-Watt, 6,875 surge/starting watts
- Powerful 420cc OHV engine
- Hour meter digital display for time of use, voltage, hertz and total hours used
- Easy start 3-step starting system
- Large 6 Gal. fuel tank for up to 10-hours of runtime at 50% load
- Automatic voltage regulator for cleaner, more reliable power
- Quick-release handle for easy and compact storage
- Hand truck frame design for easy transport and durability
- Four 120-Volt 20 Amp (GFCI protected) outlets and one 240-Volt twist lock 30 Amp outlet
- 3-year limited warranty
Keep your lights on, your food cold, your family connected and more during a power outage with this Briggs & Stratton 5,000-Watt portable generator. It is easy-maneuvering design also makes it great for home improvement projects and recreational activities. It is Briggs & Stratton Power Built engine is rugged, reliable and can run for up to 12-hours at 50% load. Power household essentials with a transfer switch through the 120/240-Volt 30 Amp outlet or power outdoor tools with the 4 GFCI-protected 120-Volt outlets or 2 standard 120-Volt household outlets.
- Briggs & Stratton power built 389cc engine is heavy-duty, provides easy starting and fuel-efficiency, and features overhead valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last-longer
- Multi-featured control panel with circuit breaker protection features four 120-Volt 20 Amp GFCI household outlets, two 120-Volt 20 Amp household outlets and one 120/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements
- Angled control panel provides easy visibility during a power outage
- 7.5 Gal. metal fuel tank comes with a fuel gauge and provides 12-hours of run time at 50% load
This RIDGID 7500-Watt Generator is engineered to handle your toughest power needs on the job site or at home. With a heavy-duty 420 cc OHV commercial-grade engine, this generator delivers 7500 running watts (9375 surge/starting watts) and features a large 8 Gal. fuel tank for up to 12-hours of run time at 50% load. This generator features the GenSmart monitoring system that displays essential functions, including: wattage, voltage, hertz, hours of use and even reminds you when it is time for maintenance. The heavy-duty, zero-gravity hand-truck frame design and never-flat tires keep the unit protected, while making it easy to transport even in the toughest conditions. The outlet panel features two 20 Amp (GFCI-protected) standard outlets and one 240-Volt, 30 Amp twist lock outlet to meet all your power needs.
- 7500 running watts (9375 surge/starting watts)
- 420cc OHV commercial-grade engine with electric starting
- Clean power is ideal for sensitive electronics, less than 6% THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Two 120-Volt, 20 Amp (GFCI protected) outlets and one 240-Volt, 30 Amp twist lock outlet
- GenSmart display for monitoring essential functions, including wattage
- 8 Gal. fuel tank for up to 12-hours of run time at 50% load
- Zero-gravity, hand-truck frame design
- 3-year commercial manufacturer warranty
From powering a job site to an emergency backup for home appliances, the RYOBI 6,300 Watt Propane Generator can efficiently handle all tasks. Powered by propane, this generator makes fuel storage an issue of the past. This generator has 6,300 Running watts/7,875 Starting watts and has a run time of 5 hours at 50% load on a standard 20 lbs. tank. Equipped with electric start, this RYOBI generator is easy to start and the Wheelbarrow Frame Design with Folding Handles makes it easy to transport and convenient to store. Backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- 7,875 starting watt, 6,300 running watt
- Powered by propane
- Electric start
- Wheelbarrow frame design with folding handles
- Outlets: (4) 120-Volt 20A (GFCI), (1) 240-Volt 30A
- Automatic voltage regulator (frequency compensating)
- Low oil shut-down
- Hour meter
- 3-year limited warranty