Searched for "GENERATORS"
The Duromax XP15000E provides the power of a large home standby generator in the footprint and transportation of a portable generator. Boasting the newest engine design from Duromax is the 713 cc V-Twin engine that powers this model. It is perfect for homeowners looking for a reliable power source during any power outage as well as keeping the comforts flowing. It is also more than capable of power multiple power tools and a crew on a jobsite. This unit will not shy away from hard work and will keep going through the most demanding power consumers. The XP15000E features a heavy-duty steel frame roll cage with fully isolated for smooth and easy operation. The generator also has 2 large, easy to grip stow-away handles to make moving this unit around easy in addition to its rugged, heavy-duty wheels. Also, an added feature is the removable lifting brace that makes raising this unit off the ground easy with jobsite equipment. The XP15000E was also engineered to operate for extended periods of time thanks to the large, easily accessible fuel tank that allows it to run about 9-hours on half-load. This power house will easily power most appliances during an outage and can be fed to a 50 Amp breaker which allows for some Central AC units to be powered.
- Powerful V-twin Duromax engine accepts high demand with ease
- Endless possibilities from home standby to jobsites and RVing
- Equipped with low oil protection the Duromax V twin motor protects from mishaps
- Easy key start allows anyone to start the unit with no problem
- Multiple outlets allow for easy connection of multiple devices and tools
- Heavy-duty lifting bar comes standard with generator
- GFCI protected household outlets