Searched for "GENERATORS"
The UL certified RYOBI 4,000-Watt Digital Inverter Generator is the perfect power solution on the jobsite, at home or even for recreational use. Pure Sine Wave output means it is safe for sensitive electronics and Auto Idle technology maximizes fuel efficiency for up to 12-hours of runtime at 50% load. With 3-Step Easy Start the RYOBI 4,000-Watt Inverter Generator is always ready with power when you need it. Equipped with flat-free wheels and quick-release handle, this Inverter Generator is easy to transport. All backed by a RYOBI 3-Year Limited Warranty, this RYOBI 4,000-Watt Inverter Generator is guaranteed to perform.
- 3,400 running watt, 4,000 starting watt
- Powered by 212 cc OHV engine
- 3 position easy starting process
- 12-hours run time at 50% load
- Flat-free wheels for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty
- ANSI/ UL2201 certified: certified to address performance requirements to mitigate CO poisoning and has CODetect shutoff technology for additional protection
This RIDGID 7500-Watt Generator is engineered to handle your toughest power needs on the job site or at home. With a heavy-duty 420 cc OHV commercial-grade engine, this generator delivers 7500 running watts (9375 surge/starting watts) and features a large 8 Gal. fuel tank for up to 12-hours of run time at 50% load. This generator features the GenSmart monitoring system that displays essential functions, including: wattage, voltage, hertz, hours of use and even reminds you when it is time for maintenance. The heavy-duty, zero-gravity hand-truck frame design and never-flat tires keep the unit protected, while making it easy to transport even in the toughest conditions. The outlet panel features two 20 Amp (GFCI-protected) standard outlets and one 240-Volt, 30 Amp twist lock outlet to meet all your power needs.
- 7500 running watts (9375 surge/starting watts)
- 420cc OHV commercial-grade engine with electric starting
- Clean power is ideal for sensitive electronics, less than 6% THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Two 120-Volt, 20 Amp (GFCI protected) outlets and one 240-Volt, 30 Amp twist lock outlet
- GenSmart display for monitoring essential functions, including wattage
- 8 Gal. fuel tank for up to 12-hours of run time at 50% load
- Zero-gravity, hand-truck frame design
- 3-year commercial manufacturer warranty
Keep calm and keep the power on during power outages with the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator. The Q6500 is more than 60% quieter than a standard generator. It safely delivers 6,500 starting Watt of dependable backup power for your essential home appliances, including electronics. It's 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators so moving and storing your generator is no hassle. A highly-efficient Briggs and Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load.
- More than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Briggs & Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator
- Provides 14 hours of reliable run time
- All-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected
- 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators
- Suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property
- Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120-Volt, 20 Amp outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120-Volt to 240-Volt locking outlet
- As tested per ISO3744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 030607 versus a standard generator 030607
- Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500-Watt of continuous power (120-Volt/20.8 A)