Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1 Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 2.37 Clear All Refinements
Whether you're camping or on the job, the Generac GP3500iO Open Frame Inverter lets you do more with less. Advanced PowerRush technology delivers over 50% more starting capacity for tools and other motor-driven equipment. Both quieter and lighter than most portable power sources, it's perfect for camping and powering your RV essentials or tools. The PowerDial integrates START/RUN/STOP functions into one simple-to-use dial, while two USB outlets allow you to charge smartphones, tablets and other devices. Connect two inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit sold separately).
- Over 50% more starting capacity with new, advanced PowerRush technology so you can do more with less
- 50% quieter for noise sensitive environments
- 25% lighter, helping reduce fatigue while improving portability
- Clean power for sensitive electronics with TruePower
- 1-simple-to-use dial that integrates start/run/stop functions with PowerDial
- Increases electrical current upon demand, above rated output when starting electric motors
- Compared to the Generac GP3300
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual