Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1 Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 99 Clear All Refinements
Whether you're home or away, your KOHLER Generator will automatically kick in whenever the power goes out. Restoring power in as little as 10-seconds, KOHLER Generators have extraordinary reliability and quiet operation similar to a central air conditioner. KOHLER backs each generator with a 5-year/2,000-hour limited warranty. From our first generator in 1920 to our bold new lineup now, KOHLER Generators are a trusted brand by hospitals, airports, National Weather Service and Home Depot Stores nationwide.
- Includes: KOHLER 8,000-Watt generator, 100 Amp, indoor 12-space load center automatic transfer switch, oncue plus remote monitoring, integrated mounting pad, flexible fuel line and easy connection terminal block
- OnCue plus generator management system included with every 8,000-Watt or 12,000-Watt generator sold - a remote monitoring system that gives you control and communication with your KOHLER generator from anywhere in the world - without a cellular contract or poor reception
- KOHLER engine with an efficient OHV design giving powerful, reliable air cooled performance
- Premium power quality - +/-1% volt regulation and less than 5% harmonic distortion protects your most sophisticated electronics from damage
- Powerful performance exclusive powerboost technology allows you to run central air and other large appliances all at the same time (based on generator and load size)
- Fast response - automatically restores power in as little as 10-seconds
- Meets 181 MPH wind rating
- Quiet operation - low decibel levels similar to central air unit and rated according to EGSA (electrical generating systems association) standards
- Bold new KOHLER design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish
- Premium warranty 5-year/2,000-hour limited warranty
- No refueling - runs on your home's natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LPG)
- Additional accessories available: maintenance kit carburetor heater GM57969 (# 203269644)
- Installation and local permitting charges are not included, to locate an authorized KOHLER installer, battery sold separately
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual