Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1 Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 8.7 Clear All Refinements
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual
The PRO12.3EFI is designed for professionals. Its durability and reliability comes from heavy duty components, proven design and the KOHLER Command PRO EFI v-twin engine. Clean power runs appliances and tools safely at your home or jobsite. Electronic fuel injection improves fuel efficiency by 25%. It operates 10 hours on a tank of gasoline at 50% load. Comes standard with folding handles, all-terrain tire kit and a cord wrap kit. OSHA and CARB compliant.
- Market's first portable generator with KOHLER electronic fuel ignition command PRO engine the automotive-style, closed-loop system saves you up to 25% in fuel costs
- KOHLER command PRO engine designed for heavy duty, commercial applications
- Accu-fill provides safe, easy refilling and less spilling with its angled fuel inlet - long run time 10 hours at 50% load with large fuel tank and auto-idle feature
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protects equipment from faulty current
- Extra engine protection - oil sentry automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions
- Easy to install mobility kit - includes 2 wheels, leg and 4 wheelbarrow handles
- Optional KOHLER manual transfer switch powers your home's critical circuits - just plug the generator into the outdoor box, start the generator and flip the switch no cords, no hassles
- Premium 3-year limited warranty
- Trusted worldwide, since 1920, hospitals, airports and military bases around the world have been depending on KOHLER generators