Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1 Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1.7 Clear All Refinements
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual
The Champion Power Equipment 100403 1200-Watt Multi-Purpose Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind, and is the perfect â€œwhat ifâ€ generator. At 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, this rugged generator with its durable steel frame is easy to transport and provides just what you need for RV use, camping, tailgating, boating, hunting, weekend trips, family vacations and small jobs around the house. The 80cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need for a few essential items in an emergency - lights, microwave, fan, TV, modem/router, cell phone charger, etc. (Note: this unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for powering air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps.) Power up with Championâ€™s reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours easily with Intelligauge. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit has a 0.4-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). The Champion engine produces 1500 starting watts and 1200 running watts, and will run for up to 11 hours at 50% load when the 1.9-gallon tank of gasoline is full. EPA certified and CARB compliant. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes two 120-Volt 20 Amp covered outlets, a low oil shut-off sensor and holds 0.4 Qt. of oil (recommended 10W-30)
- At 1500 starting watt and 1200 running watt, enjoy up to 11-hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 65 dBA from 23 ft.
- Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease
- Cold Start technology ensures a quick start in cold weather
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts