Searched for "GENERATORS"
You selected:Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 1 Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons): 10 Clear All Refinements
Generac's XG Series portable generators offer premium quality power, engineered for high performance using the OHVI engine. This 10,000-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator features a durable construction with oversized full-wrap frame tubing. Impact-resistant corners minimize damage from rough handling. Heavy-duty, never flat rally-style wheels provide easy portability to job sites.
- User-friendly controls, including the start/stop, fuel shut-off and choke are conveniently located on an illuminated control panel
- Power bar easily tracks power usage and availability
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment and can stand up to rugged working conditions
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Generac's OHVI engine utilizes full pressure lubrication to provide long and trouble-free performance
The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30651 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent and quiet power. The 2 handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs and Stratton 30651 PowerSmart Series 2,200-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Inverter comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs and Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the worldâ€™s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all 7 continents.
- 38% quieter and 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1 Gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25% load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1700 running watts, 2200 starting watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil quick start guide, operator's manual
The DEWALT DXGN14000 is designed with the professional contractor or rental operator in mind. This unit is powered by a 688 cc Honda GX630 electric start OHV engine with auto shut off for low oil. The premium alternator provides low harmonic distortion. The large 10 Gal. tank with fuel gauge runs up to 8-hours at 50% load. Wheel kit and battery are included.
- Powered by Honda OHV engine with auto engine shut off for low oil
- 11700 rated watt, 14000 surge watt
- Job site tested steel frame with lifting hook
- Premium alternator with low total harmonic distortion