Searched for "GENERATORS"
Keep calm and keep the power on during power outages with the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator. The Q6500 is more than 60% quieter than a standard generator. It safely delivers 6,500 starting Watt of dependable backup power for your essential home appliances, including electronics. It's 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators so moving and storing your generator is no hassle. A highly-efficient Briggs and Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load.
- More than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Briggs & Stratton 306 cc engine with integrated alternator
- Provides 14 hours of reliable run time
- All-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected
- 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators
- Suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property
- Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120-Volt, 20 Amp outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120-Volt to 240-Volt locking outlet
- As tested per ISO3744 sound power standard when compared to standard generator 030607 versus a standard generator 030607
- Use of RV adapter in the twist lock outlet provides 2500-Watt of continuous power (120-Volt/20.8 A)