Searched for "GENERATORS"
With extraordinary reliability and patented sound performance, the 30kW generator is the perfect solution to large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 30 kW KOHLER generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business from central air to sump pump to personal computers up and running. Restoring power in as little as 10-seconds, this generator will provide power when you need it most, whether you're home or away.
- 30 kW generator to keep your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on, based on load size
- Premium power quality engineered to protect your most valuable electronics with exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion
- Large appliances require sharp increases in power to start, with extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, a 30RCL is able to maintain a 44 kVA at 240-Volt to easily start large appliances as well as other loads
- Patented design produces remarkably low decibel ratings, as low as 54 dBA during exercise, quieter than a typical conversation
- Housed in a corrosion-resistant enclosure made of powder-coated aluminum to protect from even the harshest conditions
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with oncue plus, programmable interface module (PIM), power relay module (PRM) and RXT and RDT automatic transfer switches
- KOHLER is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000-hour limited warranty
The Champion 100395 250-Volt Generator Power Cord extends 30 Amp of power up to 25 ft., providing power where you need it most your home. When you need to bring the power from your generator into your home so you can use essential items during an emergency, depend on Champions 25 ft. generator power cord. This power cord provides a safe and convenient way to connect your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home, providing the convenience of utility power and eliminating the need to run extension cords throughout the house. Use this cord with portable generators rated for 30 Amp that feature an L14-30 receptacle. The male end of the cord plugs into your generator, while the female end connects to a transfer switch with L14-30 connection. Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, this 25 ft., high-capacity 10-Gauge wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation (SJTW). Featuring a heat and cold resistant thermoplastic jacket, you can be sure your power cord will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold. Champions convenient generator cord is rated for use with 125-Volt/250-Volt and extends 30 Amp of generator power to your home. The 25 ft. L cord allows you to run your generator from a safe distance, protecting you and others from noise and hazardous exhaust. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 Amp of power
- The cold and heat resistant 25 ft., 10-Gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-Volt use
- Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation
- Extend your power up to 25 ft. away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Quieter, Smarter, Innovative. The new iQ2000 inverter generator lets you bring power wherever you go from tailgating parties to camping trips and beyond. The ultra-lightweight design is specifically engineered for easy portability. The intuitive PowerDial integrates the start, run and stop functions into 1 simple-to-use dial, conveniently located for quicker startup. Select from three engine speeds, depending on your need, to significantly reduce noise and fuel consumption or to maximize power response. Plus, parallel capability means you can combine two generators for nearly double the power without sacrificing portability.
- Smart LED dashboard shows fuel level, remaining run-time and wattage use and generator status
- Powerdial integrates start/run/stop functions into 1 simple-to-use dial
- Generac OHV engine delivers a long life of reliable power
- Powerbar monitors and instantly displays wattage used
- Low oil shutdown safeguards engine from damage
- Compact, lightweight design provides portable power
The RYOBI Propane Gas Powered Inverter Generator is the perfect power solution for home and recreational use. Offering 900 starting Watt / 700 running Watt of clean power, this generator is ideal for powering all of your sensitive electronics. The auto-idle feature provides longer run time and saves propane when less power is required. Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- RYOBI generators
- 900 starting watt, 700 running watt
- Clean power is safe for sensitive electronics
- Auto-idle feature for maximum run time efficiency
- Runtime at 25% load (175-Watt): 3-hours on a full 1 lb. propane tank
- Runtime at 25% load (175-Watt): 60-hours on a full 20 lbs. propane tank
- Adapter included: able to run off of 20 lbs. propane tank
- Propane not included
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty