Searched for "GENERATORS"
Generac 16,000-Watt Guardian Series with Automatic Transfer Switch provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage or up to whole house coverage when paired with 1 of Generac load- shedding switches. Capable of backing up a 5-Ton air conditioner. Control your power. Control your life.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200 Amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- 5-year limited warranty for automatic standby generators
- True power technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Generac generators and engines are engineered using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac G-force engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine
- 24/7, 365-days customer support team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have
- Quiet-Test self-test mode runs at a lower RPM for a 5-minutes or 12-minutes test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel
- Tough, durable all-aluminum enclosures: our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions
- Mobile link remote monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC, easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generators maintenance schedule, connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance (sold separately)
- Thanks to quiet-test, your guardian series home standby generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM for only 5-minutes, its quieter than other brands and consumes less fuel, choose your schedule weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Take advantage of Generac mobile link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generators status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away, sold separately
- Power outages don't always occur during normal working hours, that's why Generac's customer care call center right here in wisconsin provides support any time of day or night, all year long, Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions
- 5-years limited warranty
- Download the "warranty" document from the info and guide section of this web page, then the follow the instructions to claim your free 10-year extended warranty