Insect & Pest Control
SpectracidePRO Wasp & Hornet Killer is designed for fast knockdown to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. This product also kills mud daubers. The jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet away. This aerosol spray kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks. This product has a dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts. Use this product outdoors only â€” never use indoors. Spray the nest until soaked, standing a safe distance from the nest. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest (see product label for complete directions for application). To kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, spray 1 to 2 seconds, until surface is moist, under eaves and around screens, windows, doors, patios, cracks, holes and crevices or wherever else insects are noticed.
- Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- Kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47,300 volts
- Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates a ne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. This product kills ants (except fire ants), black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and water bugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, oor tiles, wood oors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills both ying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 2-months without leaving a wet residue. 1 can of this product treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact and controls heavy infestations and keeps killing for up to 2-months
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- Clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Treats 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling) in rooms smaller than 5 ft. x 5 ft. allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Penetrates behind walls and other inaccessible spaces to help kill insects where they hide
Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. It has up to a 29 ft. spray to reach the nests.
- Eliminates the nest
- DIY pest control kills on contact
- Up to 29 ft. jet spray
- Also works on tent caterpillars
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Suitable for spraying from up to 20 ft. away in outdoor areas. The Raid Ready-to-Use Aerosol Wasp and Hornet Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, mud-daubers and bees within seconds. This product can be used to kill an entire nest population by spraying the nest until it is saturated.
- Kills wasps and hornets on contact and with residual action to help keeps areas free of pests
- Can be used to kill the entire nest
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Covers up to 22 sq. ft. and can be sprayed from up to 20 ft. away
- Childproof cap for safety
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer 3 Aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With its up to 27 ft. jet spray, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer3 kills on contact. This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Also kills yellow jackets and tent caterpillars
- Up to 27 ft. jet spray
- Non-staining formula
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor. Simply spray the intended use areas until damp, not less than 3 seconds â€“ but do not saturate. Inspect listed problem areas and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- This product kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs and fleas by contact
- For use on mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture, luggage, baseboards, floorboards and carpets to kill bed bugs and their eggs â€“ do not use on pets
- No oily residue, non-staining and no unpleasant odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp (not less than 3 seconds) â€“ do not saturate
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Keep bird pests off their normal roosting areas with an application of a non-toxic, sticky chemical that makes a surface tacky and uncomfortable to birds. Birds avoid bird-proof bird repellent like humans avoid wet tar. Non-toxic and harmless to metal structures, sealed masonry and ornamental metals. Ledges, windowsills, gutters, cornices, ornamental copings and protruding beams - any surface where bird pests roost or perch. Water tanks, trees, shrubbery, shipping docks and railroad sidings, yards, parking lots, roof perimeters, air conditioners and more. Non-toxic chemical, Prevents roosting behaviors, Long-lasting material, Easy to apply, Packed 12 per Case, Sold Each.
- Easy to apply
- Lasts about 1-year
- Non-toxic bird repellent
- Simple bird control solution for pigeons
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. The Advanced Liquid Bait Technology can be used both indoors and out. Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources. An ant can live for a long time without food but cannot survive even 1-day without water. Ants find the bait fast and then die this product is designed to kill the queen and the entire colony as fast as 24-hours. When using indoors, place bait stations where ants have been seen or in out-of-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Examine bait stations once per month to verify that bait is still present in the station. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants. When using outdoors, place 1 bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Place stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and other nontarget animals. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Bait stations have a wide, stable base to prevent accidental spill.
- Contains both food and water ants find the bait fast so they die fast
- Controls common household ants will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants
- No drips no spills
- Kills in 24-hours
- Kills the queen and colony
The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait is a popular method for pest removal and features a high tension spring to eliminate mice and other small pests. Each trap is easy to set compared to traditional wooden traps and can be set by hand or foot. This makes it incredibly simple to set multiple traps and reduces false alarms. When the trap is properly set, the red label faces upward to indicate it's ready to go. These traps are fully reusable. The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Works with solid or liquid bait
- Easy to set with hand or foot
- 12 per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes. DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Contains 40% DEET, provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts, especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors
- Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure
- Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it
Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent is everything you want in a bug spray! The 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent has a clean, fresh scent, and never feels oily or greasy. Aloe and Vitamin E soften your skin while this repellent wards off pesky mosquitoes and other insects, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The pump spray features 360 degree action, so it sprays at any angle, even upside down!
- 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses
- Never feels oily or greasy, with a scent that is pleasant
- Also repels ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas, create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors
- Contains aloe and vitamin E, softens skin while it repels
- Pump sprays at any angle and upside down
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance- so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Provide yourself with long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums and fleas. This formula is non-greasy and resists perspiration, so it can keep up with any outdoor adventure. The 25% DEET formula is tough on bugs and long lasting for those who love the outdoors. Pack in your outdoor gear for protection that travels with you, no matter what the terrain.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas: repels mosquitoes that may transmit the zika, west Nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Long-lasting protection: our 25% DEET formula is made to last for effective protection no matter the terrain
- Resists perspiration: find coverage that keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle, our non-greasy formula will leave you ready for any adventure
- Aerosol spray: pack the 6.5 oz. can with your gear, for reapplication wherever you need it
- Tough on bugs
Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam kills exposed subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites (for localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) both indoors and outdoors. This foaming formula is non-staining and kills on contact. The extension tube helps to direct spray into hard-to-reach areas. Use this product to treat infested areas and areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, behind veneers, in structural voids (between stud walls and spaces between wood and foundations), along cracks and along crawl spaces. Also controls carpenter bees. In addition to using this product to spot treat for termites, you can also help reduce your risk of getting termites by taking some important steps. Eliminate sources of moisture for termites inside and outside your home. Remove food sources (any direct wood-to-ground contact, including branches for trees and shrubs, and get regular termite inspections. This product is not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.
- Expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices
- Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites (For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) on contact
- Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed
- For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees
- Use indoors and outdoors
Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap provides an easy way to detect whether bed bugs are in your home. These disposable, ready-to-use traps detect bed bugs where they live and travel. These traps work best when placed in areas where bed bugs hide, such as on furniture and bed frame legs, between the mattress and box spring, on the floor and under furniture. This pesticide-free glue trap has a multifunctional design that helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations. When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process with Hot Shot bed bug control products. These traps are disposable â€“ replace as needed. Check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs, such as small, reddish-brown bugs the size of an apple seed, small blood stains or dark excreta spots, dead bed bugs, shed skins or small, whitish eggs.
- If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free, pesticide-free Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap alerts you to the need to begin the treatment process
- Place anywhere bed bugs can hide, including under the bed, between the mattress and box spring and around the room
- Multifunctional design helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process and replace as needed
Hot Shot Natural is a complete line of pest control products that are safe to use around children and pets. The formulas, which are made with natural lemongrass oil, have been tested to ensure product effectiveness. Hot Shot Natural - caring for your home, the natural way.
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Kills by contact
- DIY pest control kills roaches, ants, spiders and other listed insects
- Contains lemongrass oil, a natural insecticide
- Use indoors and outdoors for pest control
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate Ready-to-Spray protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a fast-acting formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 32 ounce concentrate covers up to 5,120 square feet of lawn. For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Kills 260+ insects by contact above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details
- Fast-acting formula
- Non-staining when used as directed
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer kills fast and protects your home from ants and roaches. This no mess, non-staining formula kills cockroaches, ants (excluding Pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16-weeks. Note, check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting. Use Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer to kill insects on contact without leaving a scent.
- Kills on contact
- No mess, non-staining
- Protects your home from ants and roaches
- Keeps killing for up to 16-weeks against cockroaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
This product kills warfarin-resistant mice and rats. EPA Registration No: 3282-81. 4 per pack. 8-packs per case.
- Kills mice
- Refillable bait station is ready to go.
- Resistant to weather and tampering by kids or dogs
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
- Low profile makes it good for use in hard-to-reach and high traffic areas
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent
The Little Bigfoot Mouse Size Snap Traps with Expanded Trigger has a heavy-duty construction with adjustable trigger settings that allow for easy disposal of dead rodents. Without the use of chemicals or sensitive ingredients, this trap is sure to work no matter what the weather. The Mouse Size Snap Traps with Expanded Trigger come with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Expanded trigger for easier baiting
- Comes in a bulk 12-pack
- Double spring for a better catch
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty