Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 13 Product Depth (in.): 4.50 Product Depth (in.): 4.9 Clear All Refinements
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Fire Ants
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Snakes
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug treatment: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs, Fleas, Carpet Beetles
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Big Kit contains all products necessary to eliminate a Bed Bug infestation. Each kit contains (1) 5 Gal. liquid, 80 oz. powder to reach into cracks and crevices, 32 oz. empty trigger sprayer, 1 Gal. empty pressurized tank sprayer, and a 4-pack of glue board traps to trap and monitor the progress. An informative brochure is included to explain the steps necessary for a complete treatment. Powder duster included.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills adult bed bugs and their eggs
- Kits contains all products necessary to kill bed bugs
- Traps for monitoring progress
- Value size for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs