Insect & Pest Control
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs with a formula that controls insects above and below ground. It controls more than 260 listed insects by contact, including grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects. This concentrate formula is designed to be mixed at the rates listed on the label and applied with a tank sprayer (sold separately). This 40-ounce concentrate covers up to 6,400 sq ft of lawn for surface insects including fleas, cockroaches, Palmetto bugs, water bugs and other listed insects.For best results, apply this formula early before insect populations are high. Wet leaves and branches to the dripping point. Try to spray the underside of leaves and penetrate dense foliage. Be sure to follow the important use limitations for the specific vegetable you are treating, including the intervals between treatments and the days to wait before harvest.
- OUTDOOR USE: Protects lawns, vegetables, fruit and nut trees, roses, flowers, trees and shrubs.
- KILLS 260+ INSECTS BY CONTACT: Kills above and below ground â€“ kills grubs, ants as listed, fleas, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects.
- NON-STAINING: Non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness â€“ see product label for details.
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water at the rates listed on the label and apply with a tank sprayer (sold separately).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Aphids, Apple Maggots, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Aster Leafhoppers, Bagworms, Beetles, Black Vine Weevils, Boxelder Bugs, Boxwood Leaf Miners, Budworms, Cabbage Loopers, Cankerworms, Caterpillars, Cherry Fruit Flies, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Codling Moths, Colorado Potato Beetles, Corn Earworms, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crickets, Cucumber Beetles, Cutworms, Diamondback Moths, European Corn Borers, Flea Beetles, Fruitworms, Grubs, Gypsy Moths, Hickory Shuckworms, Holly Leaf Miners, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leaf Miners and Tip Moths, Leaf-Feeding Caterpillars, Leafrollers, Leafrollers and Leaftiers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Mexican Bean Beetles, Mole Crickets, Moths, Onion Maggots, Onion Thrips, Peachtree Borers, Pear Psylla, Pill Bugs, Pine Needle Scale Insects, Pine Tip or Shoot Moths, Plum Curculios, Potato Leafhoppers, Roaches, Root Weevils, Rose Aphids, Sawflies, Scale Insects, Seed Corn Maggots, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spiders, Spittlebugs, Stinkbugs, Stink Bugs, Tent Caterpillars, Thrips, Tomato Fruitworms, Tomato Pinworms, Weevils, Whiteflies