Insect & Pest Control
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam2 kills exposed subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites* both indoors and outdoors. This foaming formula is non-staining and kills on contact. The extension tube helps to direct spray into hard-to-reach areas. Use this product to treat infested areas and areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, behind veneers, in structural voids (between stud walls and spaces between wood and foundations), along cracks and along crawl spaces. Also controls carpenter bees.In addition to using this product to spot treat for termites, you can also help reduce your risk of getting termites by taking some important steps. Eliminate sources of moisture for termites inside and outside your home. Remove food sources (any direct wood-to-ground contact, including branches for trees and shrubs, and get regular termite inspections.This product is not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.*For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations
- Foaming aerosol: expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices.
- KILLS TERMITES: Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites on contact.
- ALSO KILLS CARPENTER BEES: Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Subterranean Termites, Termites