Insect & Pest Control
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Aerosol kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) on contact and protects for up to 16 weeks. Use indoors and outdoors to kill listed ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects. When using indoors, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where listed pests may hide. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever listed pests are suspected. Treatment lasts up to 4 months. To kill listed ants, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. When using outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas. To kill listed ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) and carpenter ants on contact
- Protects up to 16 weeks on treated surfaces
- Contact as many insects as possible in addition to treating areas where pests may hide
- Also kills cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects
- Easy to use aerosol
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 kills Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement and nuisance ants. This unscented formula kills on contact and kills up to 4-months. The water based formula also leaves you with no oily residue and no mess. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 is for residential use only and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Read entire label before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kills on contact
- Kills up to 4-months
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), roaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, spiders and other listed insects
- Leaves no mess
Easy to use, easy to forget plug-in pest control device. Just plug it in - effectively chases away pests in home or office. Effective on rodent pests like mice and also insects like spiders, ants and cockroaches. Safe for use around children and pets. No poisons, chemicals or traps. Use anywhere pests are seen. Ideal for basements, garages, attics, crawl spaces, barns, sheds. Covers average size rooms; use more units for large spaces or in rooms with a lot of furniture. Uses ultra-sonic, silent technology. 4 repellers included.
- Commercial technology superior to every other brand
- #1 best seller
- Inexpensive, effective solution
- Safe around humans and pets
- 500 sq. ft. coverage per unit
- Repels both rodents and insects