Insect & Pest Control
Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. Get back out there.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects like chiggers, gnats, fleas and biting flies
- Single application repels insects for up to 6-hours
- Feels comfortable on your skin, goes on dry, non greasy
- 25% deet offers effective protection from biting insects, especially in heavily wooded areas
- Can be used by adults and applied by adults on children
Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Spiders (like black widow and wolf spiders) must be sprayed directly to be killed. Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames, other entry points and trails. To treat fleas and brown dog ticks, spray infested areas such as pet beds and resting quarters. Remove old pet bedding and clean or replace with clean, fresh bedding. Pets should not be treated with this product â€“ to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals.
- Protects your home from ants, roaches and other listed insects
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 16 weeks, keeps killing roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
- Non-Staining, when used as directed
Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Wasp, Hornet and Yellow Jacket Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets and eliminate the nests where they live and breed. It has up to a 29 ft. spray to reach the nests.
- Eliminates the nest
- DIY pest control kills on contact
- Up to 29 ft. jet spray
- Also works on tent caterpillars
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary
- Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings
- Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites
- Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months
- Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks
Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2 weeks.
- Kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Dual-action formula
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent