Insect & Pest Control
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4 weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
Designed to cover up to 625 sq. ft., the Raid 1.5 oz. Deep Reach Insect Foggers (3-Pack) penetrate into hard-to-reach areas to kill insects on contact. The foggers help to control ants, black carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, fleas, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders, ticks, wasps, water bugs, yellow jackets and pharaoh ants.
- Penetrates into cracks, crevices and carpet fibers to help eliminate many types of insects
- Use in your apartment, home, attic, basement, cabin, garage, storage area, shed and camper to help keep areas free of pests
- Treats up to 625 sq. ft. for coverage of average size rooms
- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Ready-to-use for your convenience
- Formula helps to prevent wet, messy residues and stains
Suitable for spraying from up to 20 ft. away in outdoor areas. The Raid Ready-to-Use Aerosol Wasp and Hornet Killer is designed to kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, mud-daubers and bees within seconds. This product can be used to kill an entire nest population by spraying the nest until it is saturated.
- Kills wasps and hornets on contact and with residual action to help keeps areas free of pests
- Can be used to kill the entire nest
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Covers up to 22 sq. ft. and can be sprayed from up to 20 ft. away
- Childproof cap for safety
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant. Animalsâ€™ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish â€“ this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall.
- Deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effectiveâ€”they have a natural aversion to the scent
- Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines
- Long-lasting, rain-resistant, concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately
- Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed
- No need to rotate with other repellent brands â€“ animalsâ€™ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Ready-to-Use will never diminish