Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 10.44 Product Depth (in.): 4.9 Product Depth (in.): 4.06 Clear All Refinements
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Snakes
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 ft. along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug detection: hot shot bed bug interceptor helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use if you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Where to use: use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- PESTICIDE FREE: Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs.
- REUSABLE: This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- USE CONTINUOUSLY: Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos