Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 10.44 Product Depth (in.): 4.9 Product Depth (in.): .875 Clear All Refinements
The Stick-Em Rat and Mouse Size Glue Trap features an adhesive specifically developed to remain effective in a variety of temperatures, including cold temperatures where other brands stiffen. Fits under small enclosures and hard to reach areas to attract and catch rats and mice. Famous Stick-Em non-drying, non-flowing glue retains its superior holding power indefinitely. The Stick-Em Rat and Mouse Size Glue Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Comes with both English and Spanish instructions
- 12-counts, 2-packs per case
- Poison free pest removal option
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Stick-em non-drying, non-flowing glue retains it superior holding power
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats, Mice
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Snakes
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos