Insect & Pest Control
This product kills warfarin-resistant mice and rats. EPA Registration No: 3282-81. 4 per pack. 8-packs per case.
- Kills mice
- Refillable bait station is ready to go.
- Resistant to weather and tampering by kids or dogs
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
- Low profile makes it good for use in hard-to-reach and high traffic areas
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
Simplify your rodent control routine with the Victor Easy Set Rat Trap. Using the original wooden snap trap design with an improved larger trip pedal to ensure higher catch rates, this trap will help you to effectively eliminate rodents around your household or business. For your convenience, this trap comes pre-baited to allow for quick and easy setup. Plus, the expanded size of trip pedal means it can be easily activated, both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor. Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the rat trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. Then simply dispose of the trap for quick and clean removal. In addition, these traps require no chemicals or poisons and are made from environmentally responsible, Forest Stewardship Council certified wood. For best results, these rat traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 ft. to 3 ft. intervals.
- Pre-baited easy-to-set rat trap
- Expanded trigger for the highest catch rates
- Easy disposal just throw away snap trap after a catch
- Made environmentally responsible from Forest Stewardship Council certified wood
- Easy disposal
- Provides visible proof of rodent capture