Insect & Pest Control
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
Bird-X Transonic Mole and Gopher Chaser flashes, buzzes and vibrates to scare away moles, gophers and other creatures burrowing in your yard. It emits a burst of sound and vibration every 20 seconds and its lights flash every 5 seconds for continuous, effective operation. This solar-powered unit is safe for use around your family and pets.
- Emits bursts of sound, vibration and light for a 3-in-1 sensory assault that drives away rodents
- Solar-powered unit so you won't have to replace any batteries
- Covers up to 7,800 sq. ft. for extensive lawn coverage
- Non-toxic and harmless to pets and humans